DANBURY | FULL-TIMEThe Mortgage Systems Administrator manages the configuration, administration and compliance requirements of the residential loan origination system (LOS) platforms, working with the mortgage operations delivery teams to scope, design and oversee the LOS and other integrated platforms. Works with Technology teams to implement application changes, improvements and revisions to ensure short and long-term business objectives are achieved. This position requires deep understanding of mortgage origination process along with problem solving ability, system administration experience and managing user expectations.
- Serves as liaison to mortgage 3rd party vendors, coordinating communication efforts between all parties
- Coordinates ongoing system updates and configuration changes, testing LOS releases and patches, and product enhancements to existing outlines
- Consults with internal business units to identify process improvement and development opportunities within the LOS and other integrated platforms
- Develops and executes test plans, including risk analysis, test cases and coordination of testing activities, bug tracking and resolution
- Develops and maintains custom reports, forms, dashboards and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity, productivity and usage
- Creates and maintains clear and concise documentation related to LOS application functionality, defects and road map
- Works with project managers and department heads to solicit needs, determine feasibility, and implement configuration changes, ensuring optimal performance within targeted goals
- Provides technical assistance to business units on appropriate methods and procedures to solve workflow issues
- Participates in user group meetings and or forums to ensure adoption of best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned, including backup of other Mortgage Technology team members as needed
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Adaptability and Candor: You will be working with some of the newest technology in the mortgage industry. As it evolves, we will ask you for your feedback to improve our products.
- Ability to perform quality work and adhere to timeliness standards established by management.
- Proactive, energetic and resourceful.
- Strong attention to detail and organization, and ability to develop an in-depth understanding of the products/programs of our clients.
EXPERIENCE + EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mortgage operations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in LOS administration, including Encompass and Byte Software preferred.
- Broad knowledge of mortgage principles and applicable regulatory controls
- Requires considerable critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, be flexible, and learn additional software applications as needed to support business goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with personnel at all levels within the organization, as well as outside vendors, auditors and examiners
- Ability to interface directly with other mortgage professionals, including directors, senior management, loan officers, auditors, and examiners
- SQL knowledge preferred, Stored procedures and query building
BENEFITS + PERKS
- We offer a competitive compensation package and an appealing incentive program that generously rewards our top performers.
Promontory Fulfillment Services will not accept communications from employment agencies. There is no relocation associated with this position.
PROMONTORY FULFILLMENT SERVICES LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN